Thursday 7 December 2023

Power to the People

 1. Planning

Our Project Planner-Power planner


Looking back at the planning we did at the start, I think it didn't have much information about what we were doing.


Having had the experience of this project, if I was planning another project I would display the science board better.


2. Process

Links to our Group Planners:


Time management and workflow

Looking back at how well we planned and then recorded each week's and day's work and managed our time, I think we went very well.


Collaborative skills

Considering how our group managed our relationships, discussions, decisions, and the way we shared out and contributed to the work, I think our group worked together very well.

In the future, I would the same.


3. Research


Our Research Process - Research Process


Looking at our research and comparing it to what other groups did, I think we didn't do that good.


4. Planning and Preparing our Presentation


Our Presentation Ideas - Presentation Ideas


Looking back now at how we planned and prepared our presentation, I think it needed more information


5. Showcase Day


Our Presentation - Power project side


Looking back on Showcase Day, you might want to consider some of the following questions:


What worked well for Showcase Day, and why? the science board What didn't work well and why?The way the science board looked Did you vote on the projects?No Why or why not? I didn't even know Did you have a team member with your display at all times? Yes


My positives for Showcase Day were It didn't look to bad, There was enough information on it.


6. Reflection on the Project


a) What skills did you use, learn or develop during this project which will be helpful in your life beyond school? I learnt a lot of facts.


b) Would you like to do more of this kind of learning next year? No


c) What did you learn from this process that will help with future projects? How to communicate with others.


d) What advice would you give to the teachers if they are running this or something similar in the future? See if any groups need a helping hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.